"Come and experience excellence by investing in your most valuable commodity"
Decatur Adventist Junior Academy tuition is designed to make quality Christian education attainable for parents who desire a different experience for their child. Our prices are affordable and can be paid annually, semi-annually or monthly over a ten-month period. Prices vary based on grade levels and include insurance, textbooks, library expenses, application, school supplies and technology fees.
Additionally, there is a discount for parents who pay the entire tuition in advance at the beginning of the school year or semi-annually.
We accept scholarships from Arete, AAA, Georgia Department of Education – Georgia Special Needs, and individual sponsors.
DAJA provides Aftercare and those fees can be paid daily, weekly or monthly.
- $ 485.00 (K – 6th grades)
- $ 535.00 (7th grade)
- $ 585.00 (8th grade)
Monthly Tuition: $ 460.00
TOTAL $1,055 (with K-6th registration and enrollment fees)
Monthly Tuition: $ 505.00
TOTAL $1,100.00 (with K-6th registration and enrollment fees)
Monthly Tuition: $ 595.00
TOTAL $1,190.00 (with K-6th registration and enrollment fees)
**Verification of church membership is required
- 10% tuition discount for the second child
- 15% tuition discount for the third child and
- 20% discount for each additional child
- New Student Online Processing Fee – $30
- Returning Student Processing Fee – $15
- New Student Application Fee – $60
- Mandatory Supply Fee – $60
- Technology Fee – $50
- Sports Fee – $100 (Optional)
- Before care is free from 7:00 am – 8:00 am
AFTERCARE FEES & HOURS
- $15/day – Due the day of drop off
- $50/Week – Due every Monday
- $175/Month – Due the 1st Monday of the month
All meals are privately contracted with vegetarian and vegan options.
- Lunch purchased at the school is $5.00 per day
- Lunch cards may be purchased – Weekly for $25 or Monthly from $100 – $125 per child
- Lunch is optional – students may bring a lunch that does not require food to be microwaved
MANDATORY PARENT INFORMATION
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Home & School Membership
- Parent School Fundraising Participation Amount – $500